Thursday, January 18, 2018

CSO 405 ~ Sociology of Work and Industry, Final Examination Papers for the Period from September 24, 1985 to December 1, 2017

I am making available here, in two sets, only those past papers that I've had access to because I examined or co-examined them. In principle, there should be a complete depository of all Final Examination papers in the UoN Library, and, in the spirit of the times, preferably online. I doubt that is the case. Hence this alternative, or panya, route to the same thing.

Click here for the second set of Final Examination Papers for the period of October 17, 2015 to December 1, 2017


Click here for the first set of Past Papers, for the much longer period of September 24, 1985 to December 11, 2014.

Reading past papers is an old scholastic tradition; and a misreading of them an ever-present pitfall. The practice is valuable if the reading is guided by proper method and insight, a disaster or certainly lost opportunity if not. I remember this habit from my high school days, in the last millennium. We did not invent the tradition, for sure.  And we had no clue what content analysis was back then, let alone systematic review, or, more broadly, qualitative analysis. But we were always consciously on a pattern-recognition mode of sorts -- our holy grail.


Read here what I have previously said about "Past Papers"

No comments: