Nigerian artistes seem to be at ease with their royalty system, and are visibly powering on. Hope I'm not missing the fine details there. But if things are indeed as they appear to be, then we need to bench-mark Kenya's payment system with Nigeria's. Elani lost the whole of 2015 just trying to sort out the mess in their accounts at MCSK. Just not on!
We must end on a happier note. We must. So, here, do watch this heart-warming music video, KooKoo, by none other... The song ranked 17th in Africa's 25 Happiest Songs of the Year, 2014: Yambo Selection. I still luv it -- this tuneful duet, this priceless lovers' ballad -- Lots! Do let me know what U think, y'all.
On that note, too, I think we're all entitled to three or four new videos this year from Elani. That's the only way to go forward.
C'mon, Elani! Make it happen! OK?
No comments:
Post a Comment