Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Micro Fiction: Encounter With a One Who Dident Sey Notin or Who She Was Eben, An Wey She Come From, or Goin

Thote u came from de nort as de sun sails in de big sky.

No, I dident no dat. Dident no dat wey de sun set depen on u, an u alone; an not de one nex to u, eben. Dat de East is jus as well 4 de big sun of...

An nort jus as gud as sout.

B'cause what is direction anyways in de bast notinness. De bast bastness, all oba de pig -- de big -- sky in which u can pain as many horizons as u wan. As many rainbows. So many dreams of to do tins. An gib it 2 a gal who b'lieve in u, in me.

Dough I neba seen mo dan 2 rainbows at a Time. No neba. I am sayin. An my dreams are tru, wid tru truness.

I been to a place, let me tell u, wey de East dat I knew was West. I tell u. An de sun still set wid no difficult. De confucius was in ma own min. Is what I re memba eben up to now. An will not 4get. No neba.

Ebrytin ebryone sees is flotsam. An sumhow inside an endless parallax of sorts -- sort of. Sumhow.

You said you come from...wey?

Wha did u say your name was, is? Eh!

Whoa! Wey u go, now!

O dere!

No comments: